Follow the Aussies 2 pool matches 14 Day
Follow the Aussies! 2 pool matches
Australia v Fiji & Wales – 13 Nights / 14 Days
A combination of day tours packaged together with accommodation and transport between cities. Guide and group may change daily. Travel independently between cities.
$7,300 Per Person Twin Share
Day 1: Wednesday 18 September Narita/Haneda Airport – Tokyo
Upon arrival at Airport, clear immigration and customers and transfer by bus to Tokyo city.
Day 2: Thursday 19 September Tokyo – Sapporo <B>
Depart hotel and transfer to Haneda Airport by chartered bus then take a domestic flight to Sapporo, Japan’s most northern Island. Transfer from New Chitose Airport to Sapporo Hotel by chartered bus. Free time after check-in.
Day 3: Friday 20 September Sapporo <B>
Free at leisure.
Day 4: Saturday 21 September Sapporo <B>
Travel to Sapporo Dome with tour guide using public transfer (Suica IC card).
Rugby World Cup 2019TM pool match: Australia v Fiji
Day 5: Sunday 22 September Sapporo/Tokyo <B>
Depart hotel, travel back to New Chitose Airport by chartered bus. Take a domestic flight to Haneda Airport (Tokyo). Transfer to Tokyo hotel by chartered bus.
Day 6: Monday 23 September Tokyo <B>
Today enjoy a Tokyo half day tour by chartered bus visiting the Imperial Palace, National Diet Building (drive-by), Tsukiji Outer Fish Markets, Kabukiza Theater and Tokyo Sky Tree.
Day 7: Tuesday 24 September Tokyo – Mt Fuji – Hakone <B, L>
Today’s Hakone and Lake Ashi sightseeing tour will include Mt Fuji viewing spots, Lake Ashi Cruise, Owakudani Valley, Mt Komagatake and Hakone Ropeway.
Day 8: Wednesday 25 September Hakone – Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto <B, L>
Take the Shinkansen bullet train to Kyoto. After lunch visit Nara city – Todaiji Temple, Nara Park, Kasuga Taisya Shrine and Nara Nagomikan. Return to Kyoto early evening.
Day 9: Thursday 26 September Kyoto <B, L>
Today embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Kyoto’s main sites visiting, the Golden Pavilion, Heian Shrine, Sanjusangendo and Kiyomizu Temple.
Day 10: Friday 27 September Kyoto / Tokyo <B>
Free at leisure. Take the Shinkansen bullet train to Tokyo city.
Day 11: Saturday 28 September Tokyo <B>
Free at leisure.
Day 12: Sunday 29 September Tokyo <B>
Travel by subway to/from Tokyo Stadium using your Suica IC card.
Rugby World Cup 2019TM pool match: Australia v Wales
Day 13: Monday 30 September Tokyo <B>
Free at leisure.
Day 14: Tuesday 01 October Tokyo <B>
Tour will conclude after breakfast. Transfer back to Narita/Haneda Airport is included.
- 2 x Australia pool match tickets (category B)
- 13 nights accommodation throughout Japan
- Daily breakfast, three lunches
- Return airport transfers and transfers to/from both match venues
- Tokyo half day tour
- Mt Fuji Hakone and Lake Ashi 1 day tour
- Nara half day tour
- Kyoto 1 day tour
- Domestic flights from Tokyo to Sapporo and Sapporo to Tokyo
|Tokyo||Asakusa View Hotel|
|Sapporo||Century Hotel Sapporo|
|Hakone||Yumoto Fujiya Hotel|
|Kyoto||New Miyako Hotel|
- A combination of day tours packaged together with accommodation and transport between cities. Guide and group may change daily. Travel independently between cities.
- Properties are subject to change of the same category (three – four star range)
- Meals: <B> Breakfast, <L> Lunch, <D> Dinner
- Daily schedule is subject to change due to weather, transport or any other unforeseen circumstances.