Agent JR Pass Booking
Travel Agent Japan Rail Pass Booking Request Form
Agency Details:* Required information
Delivery Method: *
Office pickup is not currently available
AUSTRALIA POST EXPRESS POST ( FREE )
- Allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
- Delivery directly to clients is not available.
- JTB is not liable for lost or misplaced passes
- *There is no signature on delivery option
- Adult 12yrs +
- Child (6-11 years): Age at the time of exchanging order is issued.
- Child 5 and under is free of charge with NO seat. This is limited to one child under 6 per parent.
- Non Japanese Nationals: Must be visiting Japan under the entry status of "Temporary visitor" according to Japan Immigration Law. When entering Japan for sightseeing, entry personnel will stamp the passport as "Temporary visitor" Only a person who has a passport bearing this stamp can use a JAPAN RAIL PASS. Please note that according to strict interpretation of the Japanese Immigration Law, “Temporary visitor" status differs even from other types of stays that are also for only short time periods.
- If you use an automated gate, no stamp will be applied to your passport. Either use a manned automated gate or ask a clerk to apply the stamp to your passport.
- Japanese Nationals: Who have both their valid Japanese passport and written proof obtained from the embassy or legation of Japan in the foreign country where they live, that they have been living in that country for 10 or more consecutive years.
English file_download Japanese file_download
- It is Japan Rail’s strict rule that the JR passes have to be sold at the price printed on the pass and that no discounting is allowed under any circumstances. Japan Rail is closely monitoring the selling prices at all times and if any proof of discounting is found, the given agents will not be able to sell the passes any more.
- After purchase and voucher issuance, a re-issue fee of $60 per change will apply for any name correction (This applies to corrections only. Completely different names will be treated as a cancellation), plus any delivery and credit card surcharges will apply ($8.50 Toll Express Mail). You must send the original exchange coupon back to the office of purchase.
- The downgrading of a JR pass (same name), after purchase will also attract a $60 re issue fee plus any delivery fees.
- Neither an exchange coupon nor a Japan Rail Pass can be reissued if lost or stolen.
- A refund can be made with original Exchange Order within one year of the date of issue provided you return the original exchange coupon to the office of purchase. Upon purchase you understand and accept our cancellation conditions, being a 20% cancellation fee. 10% of the booking will be charged as a cancelation fee, 10% will be held in credit for future travel of up to 12 months. In the event that this deposit is not used within 12 months from the date of your original cancellation it will be forfeit and is strictly non-refundable.
- You will need to send the original exchange coupon back to the office of purchase for a refund.
- Any changes made to date, type or length of a pass will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees will apply.
All customers are booking the same JR Passes.
You must book 5 business days before departure.
This order form is for DEPARTURE from Australia on or after 26DEC23 - for earlier bookings use this form.
error_outline Note: Customer name must be entered as it appears on their passport, including any middle names.
JR Passes Selected
JR Pass Prices are listed at the bottom of the page