National Japan Rail Pass Agreement

Japan National Rail Pass Agreement

1. You are a foreign tourist visiting Japan from abroad for sight-seeing, under the entry status "temporary visitor"


2. You are a Japanese passport holder with a copy of your Overseas Residential Registration issued by the Japanese consulate in your area? (Zairyuutodoke) This requires 10 years of continuous residence in the same area in Australia.

日本国籍をお持ちでJAPAN RAIL PASSのご購入をご希望の方は、




在留期間が連続して 10 年以上である方と同居していることが確認できる「一通の在留届の写し」を有している場合のみご購入可能です。

I confirm I am eligible to purchase and use a JR Pass