Mt Fuji – Hakone Day Tour (Motorcoach)
Mt. Fuji-Hakone 1-Day Tour With Lunch Return by Motorcoach
The Mt Fuji-Hakone 1-day tour with return by motorcoach is a wonderful way to experience the best of the Mt Fuji and Hakone region.
Click here for the same tour without lunch
Select Your Ticket
Mt. Fuji 5th Station
Start the ascent up Mt. Fuji via the Fuji Subaru Line. Climb 2,300 meters (7,546 ft) above sea level for breathtaking views from above the clouds.
Lake Ashi Cruise
Go for a sightseeing cruise on Lake Ashi, from Kojiri to Hakone-en. This Crater Lake along the southwest wall of the caldera of Mt. Hakone was formed by a powerful volcanic eruption nearly 3,000 years ago, and provides postcard views of Mt. Fuji towering 30 km northwest.
Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
Spend a total of 50 minutes including a 7-minute ropeway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop.
Depart Hakone and return to Tokyo by bus.
18:30 - 20:00 Shinjuku
Tour ends near JR Shinjuku Station West Exit. Please head to your next destination on your own from Shinjuku Station.
19:00 - 20:30 Ginza
This tour disbands upon arrival at Sukiyabashi Intersection in Ginza. Please head to your next destination or back to your hotel on your own after the tour. The guide can explain how to go back to your hotel.
* Order of the tour itinerary is subject to change due to road conditions.
* GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc. Please inform us when booking if you would like an audio guide. Requests made on the day of the tour will not be accepted. (For tours in 2017, 6 languages are available: Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian)
* If Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be reached due to road surface freezing or an accident on the Fuji Subaru Line, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi or Fuji Visitor Center. Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
* Mt. Fuji's 5th Station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
* Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
* If the Lake Ashi Cruise or Komagatake Ropeway are not running due to inclement weather or maintenance, or as a result of road or organization circumstances, they may be omitted and replaced with one or more of the following:
Mori Art Museum of Hakone Glass, Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc., but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour, and refunds will not be given for this reason.
* Allergy-friendly meals, etc. are not available. Customers with allergies should reserve the tour without lunch included.
* After sightseeing is finished, the bus may make multiple stops at hotels in the Hakone area.
* The return trip via bus or Shinkansen may not be accompanied by a guide. In this case, information on how to return to hotels will be provided in advance.
* Return arrival times to Shinjuku and Ginza may vary depending on the season and day of the week due to traffic conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the ticket booking conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by JTB Australia Pty Ltd. (“JTB”)