Fujiko F Fujio Museum (DORAEMON Museum)
A museum dedicated to the work of Fujiko F. Fujio, the creator behind the beloved Doraemon series. The museum features exhibits of original artwork by Fujiko F. Fujio including Doraemon, 21-emon, Kaibutsukun, and several other works.
The museum also features a theatre showing original short films, reading room, Doraemon themed café, activity and play rooms for children and a souvenir shop. Both inside and outside the museum you’ll find life size statues of your favorite Doraemon characters you can touch and take photos with.
Audio Guides in English, Chinese, Korean are available to hire at the museum.
TICKET CONDITIONS :
- Tickets cannot be booked at the museum
- Tickets must be reserved in advance of the entry date
- Tickets are available for certain entry time slots :
- 10:00 Entry
- 12:00 Entry
- 14:00 Entry
- 16:00 Entry
- You must enter the museum no later than half an hour within the reservation time schedule chosen
- You must present the original confirmation slip from JTB at the museum entrance to gain entry
- The museum is open 10:00 ~ 18:00
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays (or the following day if Tuesdays is a national holiday)
- Please visit the museum using public transportation – no parking is available
2-chome 8-1 Nagao, Tama-ku, Kawasaki-city, Kanagawa Prefecture, 214-0023
ACCESS FROM TOKYO:
It takes about 30-40 minutes to travel to the museum from central Tokyo.
From Shinjuku, you can catch the Odakyu Odawara Line to Noborito Station (Approx 20 minutes, 250 yen) or you can catch the JR Nambu Line to Noborito Station (Approx 30 minutes / 310 yen / covered by JR pass). From Noborito Station a shuttle bus service is available to the museum (Approx 10 minutes, 210 yen) or the museum is a 20 minute walk.