Snow Monkey Day Tour From Nagano
Come to Jigokudani Monkey Park in Nagano and see Japanese snow monkeys unwind at the hot springs!
Dates: 27 Feb – 22 Mar 2017 excluding Sat
Tour Code: SUN1GF113N/113N
Sightseeing and Lunch at Zenko-ji Temple
Visit Zenko-ji Temple, which boasts 1,400 years of rich history. Its main hall is a designated national treasure.
Jigokudani Monkey Park – Visit the Jigokudani Monkey Park, a world-famous park where Japanese macaques can be seen up close as they freely soak in hot springs.
The hot spring baths here are exclusively for wild monkeys, the only one of its kind in the world. Enjoy seeing the monkeys’ charming expressions while they spend time relaxing in hot springs.
16:30 – Nagano Station
Tour ends at Nagano Station. Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.
* An English-speaking interpreter-guide will accompany the tour from arrival at JR Nagano Station until tour ends at JR Nagano Station.
* As the space is limited in the Shinkansen, trains and buses, please leave large luggage such as suitcases in your accommodation on the day prior to the tour.
* Times and routes in the itinerary may be changed due to timetable adjustments for Shinkansen, trains, and buses.
* As public transportation will be used in Nagano Prefecture, seating on trains and buses is non-reserved. Seating is not guaranteed.
* The meal for lunch includes soba (buckwheat) noodles, a Nagano specialty. As traces of buckwheat flour may be present in the entire shop, those with buckwheat allergy may be unable to enter.
* The outdoor temperature at Jigokudani Monkey Park is typically about 10 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. Bringing warm clothing and gloves is recommended.
* A JPY 250 admission fee to Jigokudani Monkey Park is required separately for each 5-year-old child on this tour. Please pay in cash at the location.