Do you have any special advice about using the Japan Rail Pass?
The Japan Rail Pass system works very well. Having said that, please keep in mind the following points.
- When you purchase your Japan Rail Pass Exchange Order in Australia please remember that as it’s a physical voucher you need to allow enough time for delivery (if that’s the option you choose). However, if you come to our office to order it or if you select the pickup option then we can have it available for you immediately. See our JR Pass Collection page for more on this.
- You need to exchange your Exchange Order for a Japan Rail Pass within three months of the date of issue. ie You can not purchase it more than 3 months in advance of the date you plan to use it.
- You can only exchange your Exchange Order for your Pass up to one month prior to the date you intend to start it. You must nominate a start date at the time of exchange.
- Be sure to take your actual passport with you when you go to exchange your Exchange Order for your Pass. Copies of your passport are not accepted.
- Also ensure that all of the information on your Japan Rail Pass Exchange Order matches the information in your passport.
Get your Japan Rail Pass today.