JR Pass Exchange Order Melbourne Collection
If you live in Melbourne, there are three options to obtain your JR Pass:
- DX mail – Your JR Pass Exchange Order may take up to 5 working days (please make allowances for this).There is a postage and handling fee of $7. Please note the DX mail can not be delivered to a PO Box.
- Courier – Your JR Pass Exchange Order may take up to 2-3 working days. There is a postage and handling fee of $20. Please note the couriers can not deliver to a PO Box.
Courier requires a signature upon delivery. Please provide an address where you will be during normal office hours. If unable to sign for a delivery, please select a DX Mail Option or a pick up.
- In Person Collection– You can order online and collect your JR Pass Exchange Order directly from a JTB Melbourne office below. It may take up to 2 working days to process for collection.
JTB Melbourne office:
Level 6/ 31 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- Opening Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (close on public holidays)
- Phone: 03-8623-0000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not able to collect your JR Pass Exchange Order at one of the JTB offices, then DX mail or Courier are the only options for you.
- A $10.00 issue fee applies for JR Pass Exchange Order bookings made within 7 days. Please contact us for further details.
- A $10.00 issue fee applies for JR Pass Exchange Order ONLY purchases over the counter. This fee does not apply when purchased online or with other land arrangements purchased from JTB.
- If you are not collecting your JR Pass Exchange Order, and are leaving within 5 working days, please contact JTB for delivery options.