Japan Rail Pass Exchange Order Collection
There are three options to obtain your Japan Rail Pass:
- DX mail – Your JR Pass Exchange Order may take up to 5 working days (please make allowances for this).There is a postage and handling fee of $7. Please note the DX mail can not be delivered to a PO Box.
- Courier – Your JR Pass Exchange Order may take up to 2-3 working days. There is a postage and handling fee of $20. Please note the couriers can not deliver to a PO Box. Signature is required upon delivery.
- Collect at a JTB office – You can order online and collect your JR Pass Exchange Order directly from a JTB office listed below. Please allow up to 2 working days to process your order. JTB will contact you when your JR Pass Exchange Orders is ready for collection.
- If you are not able to collect your JR Pass Exchange Order at one of the JTB offices, then DX mail or Courier are the only options for you.
- A $10.00 issue fee applies for JR Pass Exchange Order ONLY purchases over the counter.
- If you are not collecting your JR Pass Exchange Order, and are leaving within 5 working days, please contact JTB for delivery options.