Mt Fuji 2 Day Climbing Tour
With this tour you will have the chance to tackle Mt. Fuji’s challenging slopes in this summer-only, English-guided tour. Begin your hike in the afternoon, grab a quick rest at a 7th station mountain hut, then arrive at Mt. Fuji’s peak in time to see the sunrise. Experience Japan’s national symbol up close by climbing from Mt. Fuji’s 5th station to its peak, where you’ll see the sun rise over Japan. You’ll begin your hike up the iconic mountain shortly after arriving at Mt. Fuji’s 5th station by bus from Tokyo. This tour also includes a chance to rest at one of the popular mountainside huts at the 7th station before departing for the final leg of your journey to the top! Your hard work will pay off as you watch the sun dramatically rise over Japan from the highest point in the country.
- Day 1:
07:10 – Depart Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku, Tokyo
11:30 – Arrive at Mt.Fuji’s 5th station (altitude 2,304m).
13:00 – Lunch is on your own. Prepare for climbing.
17:00 – Depart the 5th Station and arrive at Toyokan lodge 7th station (altitude 2,910m). You will have a short stay at Toyokan hut to rest and have dinner.
22:00 – Leave Toyokan hut and continue climbing to the summit. Breakfast bento box included. Arrive at summit around 4:30am and watch the sunrise.
- Day 2:
05:00 – Leave summit and descend down the mountain. Arrive at Mt.Fuji Kawaguchiko 5th Station around 11:00. Lunch today is on your own.
11:30 – Depart the 5th Station for Lake Yamanaka “Beni Fuji no yu” hot springs (12:30 -15:00) and have a public onsen spa bath. Tour will disband on arrive at Shinjuku Station, Tokyo between 18:00-19:00.
- Tour will conclude upon arrival at Shinjuku Station.
- Tour will operated in the rain.
- Tour may be cancelled at any time if guides determine conditions to be unsafe for climbing. Itinerary and route may change due to weather, crowds, and traffic.
- Sleeping hut at Toyokan is mixed-gender bunk beds. Each participant will have about 1.6 sqm. Toilets are located outside. There are no bath facilities.
- Tour participants aged 6 – 15 years of age are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 20 years of age or older. Tour participants aged 16 – 19 years of age can join the tour alone on the condition that they can provide written permission from a parent or guardian.
- This tour package does not include mountain climbing insurance. Mountain climbing insurance in Japan is not available for foreign nationals. We recommend that customers purchase insurance before departing Australia.
- Climbing sticks can be purchased at the 5th station rest house.
|Tourcode: F777||Adult (Per Person Price)||Child (Per Person Price)|
|13 July – 31 July 2014:||$386||$374|
|03 August – 31 August 2014 Tue / Thu / Sun||$386||$374|
|06 September 2014: Sat, 14 September 2014: Sun||$386||$374|
Click below to download a Mt. Fuji Climbing PDF Information Guide
Book & Enquire
1300 739 330
Please fill out the form below to book your tour or to ask a question.