Mt Fuji-Hakone 1-Day Tour (Lunch) Disband at Odawara Station
This tour is recommended to those who are going to Kyoto, Osaka and Nagoya, or those who have a Japan Rail Pass.
Select Your Ticket
Mt. Fuji 5th Station - Start the ascent up Mt. Fuji via the Fuji Subaru Line. Climb 2,300 meters (7,546 ft) above sea level for breathtaking views from above the clouds.
Lunch - Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch.
Lake Ashi Cruise - Go for a sightseeing cruise on Lake Ashi, from Kojiri to Hakone-en. This Crater Lake along the southwest wall of the caldera of Mt. Hakone was formed by a powerful volcanic eruption nearly 3,000 years ago, and provides postcard views of Mt. Fuji towering 30 km northwest.
Mt. Komagatake Ropeway - Spend a total of 50 minutes including a 7-minute ropeway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Time allotted includes time spent at the peak of Mt. Komagatake.
Depart Hakone - The bus may make brief stops at hotels in the Hakone area.
17:00 - 19:30 Odawara Station
* GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc.
* Hakone Komaga-take Ropeway may be omitted from the itinerary due to heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded in such cases. In addition, the return time may be later than scheduled. (Estimated arrival time to Tokyo Station: 20:00-22:00)
* Fuji Visitor Center will not be visited.
* If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station is closed due to icy roads, the tour will be taken as high as possible. No alternative destination is planned in the case that Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be visited due to an accident, weather conditions, etc.
* Mt. Fuji's 5th Station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
* The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
* If the Lake Ashi sightseeing boat or Komagatake Ropeway are not running due to inclement weather or maintenance, or as a result of road or organization circumstances, they may be omitted and replaced with one or more of the following: Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Sightseeing boat, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc., but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour, and refunds will not be given for this reason.
* Transportation may be delayed by traffic congestion. Even if you miss your Shinkansen due to a delay, no refunds will be given, and no compensation will be given for accommodation costs, transportation costs, or telecommunications costs arising from missed transportation. Please ride the next train in the Non-reserved section.
* After the tour has ended, if you plan on riding the Shinkansen, please make sure that you choose a train leaving Odawara Station after 19:00.
* Lunch may be a Japanese/Western style buffet in some cases.
* The guide may not accompany you on the bus or Shinkansen back to Tokyo. In this case, information on how to return to hotels will be provided in advance.
* After sightseeing is finished, the bus may make multiple stops at hotels in the Hakone area.
* If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the ticket booking conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by JTB Australia Pty Ltd. (“JTB”)